On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the City & Guilds iTQ Social Media qualification (equivalent to an ?A? Level standard of learning).? You will also have a practical working knowledge of SEO (search engine optimisation), creating video for business, Pinterest, social bookmarking, blogging, Google Analytics and building a WordPress website. You will be able to create a strategy and social media policy for your use of social media and choose the correct channels to carry this out efficiently.
You are assessed throughout the course and will complete 19 tasks including practical creation of profiles and status updates.? You will also evidence your use of a range of digital marketing tools.
- Review current marketing
- Understand the aims of social media
- How to use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google , Instagram and Pinterest
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- WordPress Blogging
- How to understand and use Google Analytics
- Using video as part of your business marketing
- Creating a social media strategy and policy
What do I get?
- Unlimited access to 10 x E-Learning Courses
- Task Book
- City & Guilds Registration / Certification
- Individual feedback on evidence
- Unlimited support