Duration: 1 day
This course helps any manager to definitively understand the Microsoft PowerPoint different views, their usage, techniques and templates to successfully create corporate presentations. This is a hands on course, and participants are encouraged to bring their own laptop to the training.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Providing Managers an avenue to learn among their peers those much needed skillsets to create exciting informative presentations and look totally professional in their delivery. Understand the use of text, graphics, animation, audio, video and colour in presentations.
How to Deliver a Presentation
- Understanding and working with your projector
- Shortcuts for starting and navigating a slide show
- Use of the Pen Pointer and Highlighter during slide shows
Creating PowerPoint Presentations
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Understanding, switching and working with the various views
- Adding text and graphics to presentations
- Formatting text and graphics
- Aligning objects on page
- Adding and or changing Design Themes
- Adding and or changing Transitions
- Animating text and or graphic objects
- Use of and formatting the Slide Master
- Creating Custom slide shows
This class is for anyone working in a Supervisory or Management position. This person creates their own PowerPoint presentations and or delivers presentations created on their behalf.
All Participants for this session must walk with their own system with a fully installed copy of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016. This training is applicable to all versions.