Duration: 9 days - Bootcamp
Our boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
• 100% Test Pass Guarantee
• All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
• Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
The MCSA: Windows Server 2016 boot camp is 9 days of an intense deep dive into every aspect of Windows Server 2016. This boot camp is the starting point for the Windows 2016 technology and also a prerequisite for the premier MCSE: Server Infrastructure & MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Certifications.
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience.
- All of the above prerequisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attending, course 10967A: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure because this course builds upon knowledge and skills covered in that course
This boot camp is intended for information technology (IT) Professionals who have some knowledge and experience working with Windows operating systems and who want to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to install and perform the initial configuration of a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 server in an existing Windows server environment, implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services, and administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access, and data security. The MCSA Windows Server 2012 is a prerequisite for those IT professional wanting to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Desktop Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure, Private Cloud, Communications, Messaging, and SharePoint.