Duration: 1 day
To provide Managers an avenue to learn among their peers those much needed skillsets to manage and extract data from worksheets within a minimum timeframe. Understand how to customize the Quick Access toolbar, (re)design worksheets for maximum manipulation and extraction of data in filtered, graphical or print format. Understand how to write and use formulas to achieve specific results.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Training will be delivered using Microsoft Excel 2016.
This course will help any manager to definitively understand the layout of worksheets to present data in a more manageable format. Understand and use hidden features of Excel to shorten time demanding workloads. This course is not about entering data, but focuses more on the management and extraction of data.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the Ribbon syntax
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Workbook & Worksheet navigation
- The “Must Know Functions” of Microsoft Excel
- Create, Edit and Format Charts
- Work with the Form tool
- Filter vs AutoFilter Tool
- Filter data based on text, date or numeric entries
- Single and multi-level sorting
- Create Excel Tables and use Slicers
- Conditional Formatting
- Create, Edit and Use Range Names in formulas
- Working with PivotTables
- Working with Excel tools: - SubTotals, Trace Precedents, Trace Dependents, Goal Seek, Scenario Manager
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Have basic Microsoft Excel skills
Managers at all levels who rely heavily on other subordinate staff to email or manually produce reports as desired to them. Learn among your peers in an atmosphere conducive to learning those features that will make your life of a manager that so much more productive.