Duration: 3 days
This SharePoint 2013 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2013 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2013 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2013.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2013 resources.
Module 1: SharePoint 2013 Introduction
Module 2: SharePoint List Basics
Module 3: Library Basics
Module 4: Working with Lists and Library Views
Module 5: Working with Sites
Module 6: Page Content
Module 7: Forms Library
Module 8: Site Columns and Content Types
Module 9: Office Integration
Module 10: Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
Module 11: Participating in User Communities
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.