Duration: 2 days
Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and servers using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems. This On Demand Microsoft Official Course is designed for experienced IT Professionals who are responsible for configuring and managing physical and virtual endpoints including clients, servers, and mobile devices.
Online activity20414: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - MOC on DemandComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- 625.00 USD excl. Tax
This course describes how to configure and manage a System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems. The course focuses on day-to-day management tasks for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
70-243 TS: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Configuring. Both 10747D: Administering System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, and 10748C: Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, are necessary to prepare for this exam.
At Course Completion
- Describe the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager feature set and manage and troubleshoot sites by using the Configuration Manager Console and associated toolset.
- Configure boundaries and boundary groups, configure discovery methods, manage user and device collections, and implement role-based administration.
- Describe the client deployment process, configure client deployment methods, configure the client agent settings, and monitor client status.
- Describe the inventory collection process, configure and manage hardware and software inventory, monitor inventory data flow, and use Asset Intelligence and Software Metering.
- Analyze data by creating queries and running reports.
- Create, deploy, and manage software packages and programs.
- Create and deploy applications by using the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager application model.
- Configure multiple deployment types.
- Deploy and manage software updates.
- Integrate and implement Endpoint Protection by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Deploy operating systems by using the Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure settings for devices.
- Manage mobile devices by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Configure Wake On LAN, Power Management policies, and Remote Control.