Duration: 2 days
In this course, students will learn to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach students guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange server deployment.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course will be candidates that are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.