Duration: 2 days
Get hands-on instruction and practice configuring and implementing new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this MOC On-Demand course. This course is designed for IT professionals who want to upgrade their existing Windows Server technical skills to Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server enterprise environment.
- IT professionals who have obtained the MCSA: Windows Server 2008 , or a qualifying upgradeable certification, details of which are available here, or have equivalent knowledge.
- IT Professionals wanting to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Data Center, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communication will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 credential, which is a pre-requisite for their individual specialities.
At Course Completion
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Manage Windows Server 2012 by using Windows PowerShell®.
- Manage storage in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement network services.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Implement Failover Clustering.
- Implement Hyper-V™.
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implementing secure data access for users and devices.
- Implement Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012.