Duration: 2 days
This two day class is designed for information workers or power users who serve as SharePoint Site Owners or Site Collection Administrators. Students should take this course if they need to know how to manage the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 sites.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
This class is an excellent prerequisite for IT Professionals who work as SharePoint Server Administrators attending 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. This class can be delivered using Site Collections on an in-house server, virtual machines or Office 365.
At Course Completion
- Manage Sites and Site Collections
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security
- Add and configure web parts
- Configure site options including theme, title, description and icon
- Configure site navigation
- View site activity reports
- Customise lists and libraries
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning
- Create and modify pages and web part pages
This course is intended for
* SharePoint Site Owners
* SharePoint Site Collection Administrators
* SharePoint Administrators and Developers
Have strong SharePoint 2010 or 2013 end user skills or have attended “Introduction to SharePoint 2013 for Collaboration and Document Management” or similar.