Duration: 1 hour
Facebook has, without doubt, become an important marketing channel for many businesses. However, it can be confusing to get started with Facebook. There are a number of ways to set up and use Facebook pages - and how do you get people to follow your page? Join our webinar to learn to get off to a winning start with your Facebook or - refresh what you have already done.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
As a result of this webinar, you will learn:
- The difference between a Facebook Personal Profiles and Pages
- Selecting a Template appropriate for your Page
- Creating a unique username for your page
- Different Call to Action Buttons
- Completing About and Contact Information
- Different types of status updates to share
- Using Facebook Pages on Mobile Devices
- What are Facebook Apps?
- 3 Ways To Tell People about Your Page
- What to Talk About and How Frequently?
- How to measure
** Get 10% off when you book 3 or more webinars in this Series **