Duration: 1 day
This Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word in Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word documents.
Wed 27 Nov
Thu 23 Jan
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to create and edit Microsoft Word documents.
- Learn about the Ribbon.
- Learn about the File tab.
- Learn to create new documents and use Word templates.
- Learn to format Word documents.
- Learn to add page numbers, headers and footers, and spell and grammar check documents.
Students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Word 2016 or more experienced Word users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the Windows environment, and be able to use Windows to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include: launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.