Duration: 1 day
This course will build on Microsoft Word 2016: Level 1 and show you how you can work more efficiently by automating some tasks and providing methods to maintain consistency between documents. You will create more complex documents that include lists, tables, charts, graphics, and newsletter layouts. You will also merge data into documents to personalise correspondence and address envelopes and labels with the data as well. This course will also show you how to create complex documents.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to use Word 2016's advanced editing tools.
- Learn to work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Learn to adjust page orientation and layout.
- Learn to work with columns.
- Learn to work with page and section breaks.
- Learn about document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
Completion of Microsoft Word 2013: Level 1
This course is intended for students who have basic skills with Microsoft Word 2016 who want to learn intermediate-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.