Duration: 1 day
In this Microsoft Word 2016 training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and combining documents, creating envelopes and labels, using Mail Merge, and protecting documents. This class is for Word 2016 on Windows.
Tue 31 Jul1 day, 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Microsoft Word 2016 - Level 3AdvantageCaribbean Barbados Bentley Beckles
Microsoft Word 2016 - level 3Tue 31 Jul 09:00 - Tue 31 Jul 16:30AdvantageCaribbean Barbados
- $235.00 excl. Tax
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with tables of contents.
- Work with footnotes and endnotes.
- Insert bibliographies and indexes.
- Use comments.
- Use track changes including accepting and rejecting changes.
- Compare and combine documents.
- Use Mail Merge and create envelopes and labels.
- Protect documents.
- Use bookmarks, add watermarks, and customize the Ribbon.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word.
This course is intended for students who have intermediate skills with Microsoft Word 2016 who want to learn more advanced skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.