Duration: 1 day
This Microsoft Outlook training class introduces the 2016 interface and gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, and contacts.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with new features in Outlook
- Work with the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands.
- Work with the Backstage View.
- Set up accounts and work with messages.
- Work with calendars and contacts.
- Use the Tell Me feature and other new features in 2016
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic computer knowledge, such as keyboard and mouse skills.
- Basic file-management skills. The student should know how to navigate to folders and files on a computer running Windows 7.
This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Outlook 2016 or more experienced Word users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.