Duration: 3 days
This Microsoft Access 2016 training class starts by covering basic database concepts. Participants will then learn to design and create databases and tables, query those tables, and create forms and reports.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
- Gain an understanding of database concepts and terminology.
- Learn about the Access interface.
- Learn to work with table views, queries, forms, reports, and macros and modules.
- Learn to plan a database.
- Learn database design fundamentals.
- Learn to work with forms and the Form Wizard.
- Learn to work with reports and the Report Wizard.
- Learn about database relationships.
- Learn to work with table relationships.
- Learn to work with queries at an advanced level.
- Learn to work with forms at an advanced level..
- Learn to work with reports at an advanced level.
- Learn to work with macros.
- Learn to complete the desktop application with the navigation form.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Access class:
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.