Duration: 2 days
This course is designed for students who have a thorough understanding of the basic and advanced user features of the Microsoft Office Access application, and are interested in learning introductory level administrator skill sets. The course is also for students who may be working in a web-based environment and may need to adapt Access applications to the environment.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- share Access data with other applications.
- use VBA to automate a business process.
- create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options.
- secure and distribute databases.
- share databases using a SharePoint site.
- Planning the application
- Using command buttons and editing VBA code
- Macros used to that automate an unbound form for running reports
- Querying using forms
- Command buttons
- Expression builder
- Unbound controls
- Creating Switchboards
- Creating Splash Screens
- VBA Code:
- Sub procedures
- Calling sub procedures from forms
- IF statements
- Inserting an Active X Control and automating with VBA
- Splitting a database
10.Security discussion and adding passwords
To ensure the successful completion of Microsoft® Office Access ®: Level 4, the following courses or equivalent knowledge is recommended:
- Microsoft® Office Access Level 1
- Microsoft® Office Access Level 2
- Microsoft® Office Access Level 3