Duration: 3 days
This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
• Describe database languages used in SQL Server 2016
• Describe data modelling techniques
• Describe normalization and denormalization techniques
• Describe relationship types and effects in database design
• Describe the effects of database design on performance
• Describe commonly used database objects
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following course:
• 20761A/B: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports.
The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.