Duration: 2 hours
Are you taking a joined up (strategic) approach to grow your business? Are you using the right digital channels to reach the right audience for your business? How are you engaging with them and are you measuring all that work? This interactive workshop will give you an introduction to creating a digital marketing strategy.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will:
- Identify digital marketing aims for the business
- Learn about the value of creating digital personas
- Consider how to engage with the audience persona on website, social networking, e-newsletters and other channels
- Understand the need for a content plan
- See how to measure results of any activity
- Create a set of action points to implement
What will I take away?
The top aims for digital marketing for your business
Content ideas to engage your audience
Presented by Mary Thomas and Di Dawson from Concise Training (our partner company) who are visiting us from the UK.
Mary Thomas, the director of Concise Training in the UK has been training in and using social media and digital marketing since 2009. She wrote ‘Social Media Made Simple’ and has developed social media and digital marketing qualifications for City & Guilds together with Di Dawson. Between them, they have trained hundreds of individuals and businesses to use social media and digital marketing. Mary also works with a wide variety of clients to manage their social media and digital marketing for them.