Duration: 4 days - 8 x 4.5hr sessions
Want to make sure that you are ready for the PMI-PBA® exam and increase your odds of passing it on the first try? This comprehensive workshop will prepare you for the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® exam and help you make the most of the limited study time you have. The course was designed, created, and is taught by recipients of multiple credentials who have been awarded the PMI-PBA in order to help others focus on the critical areas to study and prepare for the exam.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
t is current with the framework of knowledge outlined by the PMI-PBA Examination Content Outline and includes over 700 sample PMI-PBA exam questions to make you ready and know what to expect come test time. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises to reinforce the material.
- Introduction to PMI-PBA Certification
- Exam Content
- Needs Assessment
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Soft Skills
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the PMI-PBA Examination Content Outline.
- Anticipate the four general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
- Measure your ability to successfully complete the exam through sample questions in each domain.
- Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every practice exam.
- Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
- Before taking this course, students should fulfill the Project Management Institute (PMI) requirements of 4500 hours BA experience with 2000 hours working on project teams.
- This course provides 35 of the required 35 contact hours needed.
- A separate application to take the PMI-PBA examination is required.
- We recommend that participants begin their PMI-PBA application before taking this course, although it is not necessary.
- We recommend students read the PMI-PBA Handbook and PMI-PBA Examination Content Outline prior to class.
- For maximum preparation value, students should be prepared to take the exam within 3 months of taking the course.
All who wish to pass the PMI-PBA® certification exam and become a PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®. Provides the required 35 contact hours.