Many people are afraid of PivotTables, but in this course I’ll quickly have you building your own PivotTables with confidence. Once you understand the key ingredients of a PivotTable, you’ll wonder what all the worry was about. Excel PivotTables are one of the most powerful tools at our disposal, and once you understand how they work, they’re actually quite easy to insert and modify. Forget Filters and Subtotal, Excel PivotTables can do both of these and more in a few seconds.
Mon 07 Jun2 hours, 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM Live !Online
- $125.00 excl. Tax Exempt
- Create and manage Pivot Tables from a raw data source
- Style a PivotTable to match any theme you'd like
- Sort and Filter data dynamically
- Refresh data in a PivotTable or change the data source altogether
- Utilize Slicers, Timelines, and PivotCharts
- and much more...
This workshop is meant for persons looking to improve their Excel skills by using Pivot Tables.
Microsoft Excel Level 1 & Microsoft Excel Level 2
Must have completed at least Microsoft Excel Level 1 course.