Duration: 15 weeks
Lecture & Study Series for Financial Management paper Exam aims Students will develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing and dividend policy decisions.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
|EXAMINATION SITTING: JUNE 2021|
|Financial management + Working capital management|
|Working Capital - Inventory , AR + AP|
|Working Capital - Cash and Funding Policy|
|Capital Investment Appraisal|
|Project Appraisal and Risk + Specific Investment Decisions|
|Sources of finance|
|The cost of capital|
|Foreign currency risk|
|Interest rate risk|
Course delivery: Live, online via Zoom.
The course fee includes the E workbook and E Revision kits, complete tuition with revision sessions or study school at the end for exam preparation.
Students will learn to:
- discuss the role and purpose of the financial management function
- assess and discuss the impact of the economic environment on financial management
- discuss and apply working capital management techniques
- carry out effective investment appraisal
- identify and evaluate alternative sources of business finance
- discuss and apply principles of business and asset valuations
- explain and apply risk management techniques in business.