Duration: 16 weeks
Study & Revision Sessions for Advanced Financial Management Paper Exam aims Students will apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgment as expected of a senior financial executive or advisor, in taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of an organisation in private and public sectors.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
|PAPER: AFM-ADVANCED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT|
|EXAMINATION SITTING: DECEMBER 2020|
|Role of Advisor & Strategy|
|DCF - b/f knowledge revision|
|DCF and options|
|Adjusted Present Value|
|Question day -Investment appraisal|
|Acquisitions and Mergers|
|Financing for M+A|
|Question day - mergers|
|Risk Management - FX|
|Risk management- Interest rates|
|Question day - Risk|
|Financial reconstruction + Business Reorganisation|
|Question day - reconstruction|
Course delivery: Live, online via Zoom.
The course fee includes the E workbook and E Revision kits, complete tuition with revision sessions or study school at the end for exam preparation.
Students will be able to:
- explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognise the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- evaluate potential investment decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- evaluate and advise on alternative corporate re-organisation strategies
- apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques