Duration: 5 days
The training course provides the pillars, tools and resources required for the effective implementation of a performance management framework.
No events to show
This course provides a strong foundation towards managing performance in different scenarios, by presenting relevant tools, processes, and techniques meant at closing the performance gap. This training course presents 6 pillars that need to be applied to ensure performance improvement, starting from data analysis and reporting, continuing with decision making and initiative management, and ending with learning and building a performance culture. These six pillars are then applied to 12 scenarios, starting from different levels across the company, impacting varying capabilities and different stakeholders.
Benefits & Learning objectives
• Manage performance at all levels, by identifying and addressing specific challenges;
• Develop and maintain a functional Performance Improvement System;
• Enhance the decision-making process, by using relevant data;
• Nurture a performance culture;
• Obtain 40 CPD credits to include in your CPD records, for your professional body, institute, regulator or employer.
• Understand the Performance Management System architecture;
• Conduct a rigorous data analysis process;
• Get insights on best practices in reporting KPIs;
• Practice performance review meetings;
• Gain practical experience in recalibrating the Performance Management System;
• Discover how to build a performance culture;
• Practice performance improvement in 12 different scenarios.
Performance Management Framework
• System Architecture;
• The importance of a implementing a Performance Management System;
• The Performance Management System Governance;
Performance management scenarios
• The Performance Management levels;
• The Performance Management System tools.
Learning and improvement
• Performance Management Lifecycle – Evolution;
• Strategy review;
• Performance Management System recalibration;
• Organizational Capability Maturity Models;
• Performance Improvement Maturity Model.
• Organizational performance management;
• Divisional performance management;
• Departmental performance management;
• Employee performance management;
• Data quality dimensions;
• Levels of data analysis;
• Business analysis techniques
• Report compilation;
• Data visualization rules for well structured-reports;
• Performance report communication channels.
• Performance review meetings;
• Decision making process;
• Effective follow up of performance review meetings.
• Portfolio of Initiatives development;
• Initiatives documentation form functions;
• Initiatives documentation process;
• Monitoring initiatives.
• Levels: organizational, divisional, departmental, employee;
• Capabilities: project management, process management, quality management, customer service management;
• Stakeholders: supplier performance, joint ventures performance, board performance, personal performance.
Building a performance culture
• Change management;
• Employee performance management;
• Employee engagement;
• Bonus systems examples;
• Project management; Process management;
• Quality management; Customer service management;
• Stakeholders; Supplier performance;
• Joint Ventures performance; Board performance; Personal performance.
> Individuals interested in performance management
Entrepreneurs, analysts, and professionals from different fields, interested in performance management, will acquire the knowledge needed to better understand performance management. The ability to network extensively and the possibility of sharing knowledge and personal experiences make this course a unique learning experience that facilitates the acquisition and assimilation of performance management skills.
> Top/middle/lower management professionals
Individuals from top/middle/lower management and their respective organizations, regardless of their field of expertise, will be glad to discover that the “Certified Performance Management Professional” course provides the pillars, tools, and resources required for the effective implementation of a Performance Management System within their organizations.
> Performance management experts
Professionals who occupy positions such as Strategy Managers, Performance Manager or Performance Architects, who already use certain practices within their organizations or have already implemented certain processes and tools, now have the opportunity to check whether their business activity lives up to the standards and thus, to identify improvement opportunities.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME BROCHURE