Duration: 2 days
Course starts by covering basic database concepts. Students will then learn to design and create databases and tables, query those tables, and create forms and reports.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
At Course Completion
- Gain an understanding of database concepts and terminology.
- Learn about the Access interface.
- Learn to work with table views, queries, forms, reports, and macros and modules.
- Learn to plan a database.
- Learn database design fundamentals.
- Learn to work with forms and the Form Wizard.
- Learn to work with reports and the Report Wizard.
Understand database relationships.
- Work with table relationships.
- Work with queries at an advanced level.
- Work with forms at an advanced level..
- Work with reports at an advanced level.
- Work with macros.
- Complete the desktop application with the navigation form
This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Access 2019 or more experienced Access users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
This course is also intended for persons who have basic skills with Microsoft Access 2019 who want to learn advanced-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.