Duration: 1 day
This highly participative 1 day course will give you an opportunity to explore the different skills and techniques required to ensure we manage our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations and makes good business sense. Having an understanding of the human that is our customer and with tools to hand can make all the difference in managing a variety of situations.
Thu 16 Mar1 day, 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Live !Online
- $300.00 excl.
- Understanding the need for good service
- Measuring customer service levels
- The need for excellent communication in our business and with our customers
- The different ways in which we communicate:
- Face to Face
- Ensuring customer needs are consistently met
- Working effectively and quickly under pressure
- Dealing with difficult customers and situations
- Ownership and when to pass on to another
- Handling complaints
- Tools and tips throughout
Virtual interactive delivery online or classroom
A desire to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction.
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to excel in providing customers with the best experience possible whilst using your services.