Learning & Delivery Methods
For maximum flexibility, Advantage Caribbean Institute offers several options for training delivery:
- Instructor-Led Classroom – Our traditional, face-to-face, hands-on instructor-led classroom sessions.
- Onsite, Customer Classroom – We’ll bring the training to you! If you are a Corporate customer or have a group of persons you wish to have trained, we can send you an instructor to conduct a class at the location of your choice. We can even provide you with laptops and multimedia projector if your classroom isn’t adequately outfitted.
- Live! Online, Instructor Led – These are fully interactive, instructor-led sessions. Just like traditional classroom learning, only these classes are conducted via the internet. This format is hugely popular and perfect for organisations with multiple locations or for persons who wish to cut out the time and cost associated with travelling to and from a training class. Online classes can be taken at your desk or from the comfort of your own home.
- Online, Mentored – These classes are mostly self-paced. However, participants receive expert online guidance and help via an expert instructor who will assist them while they complete their coursework in their own time. Online Mentors are generally available during hours (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Executive Coaching & Training – We understand the constraints of the modern manager and have designed courses with you in mind which are short, sweet and to the point. We work with you one-on-one or in small groups with your peers.