The IT Networking & Systems Administration catalog includes 452 online career certification training courses in Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, VMware, and more. This bundle is best for IT Professionals who wish to accelerate their career and earning potential with professional certifications from leading industry leaders.
MCSA • MCSE • CompTIA A+ • CompTIA Network+ • Cisco CCENT • Cisco CCNA • Advanced VMware Security and more!
Included in this bundle:
Ultimate Lab Library Package:
With the Ultimate Lab Library Package, you get unlimited access to our entire Certification Lab Library for 12 months.
Our Hands-On Real LIVE Practice-Labs allow you to experience practical application of course concepts in authentic environments without purchasing expensive software or equipment. Try out your new skills as you learn! New lab releases are automatically added to your library. Personal login to your Ultimate Lab Library will be granted upon purchase. Use our labs and video courses to train for MCSA, MCSE, MCP, MCTS, CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Ethical Hacker and VMware certifications and more!
This Library can be also be purchased without labs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Library Bundle Content
This library contains the following courses:
• 70-246 – Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 (MCSE)
• 70-247 – Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 (MCSE)
• 70-410 – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA/MCSE) Series
• 70-411 – Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA/MCSE)
• 70-412 – Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (MCSA/MCSE) Series
• 70-413 – Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (MCSE)
• 70-414 – Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (MCSE)
• 70-417 – Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
• 70-640 – Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory
• 70-642 – Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure
• 70-643 – Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
• 70-646 – Windows Server 2008 Administration
• 70-647 – Windows Server Enterprise Administration
• 70-662 – Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
• 70-680 – Configuring Microsoft Windows 7
• 70-685 – Enterprise Desktop Support Technician for Windows 7
• 70-697 – Configuring Windows Devices
• 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
• 70-741 – Networking with Windows Server 2016
• 70-742 – Identity with Windows Server 2016
• 70-744 – Securing Windows Server 2016
• CompTIA A+ 900 Certification
• CompTIA A+ 800 Certification: A Comprehensive Approach
• CompTIA Network+ Certification
• CompTIA Security+ Certification
• CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician
• CompTIA Linux+ Certification
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
• Cisco CCENT/CCNA Interconnecting
• Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
• Cisco CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
• Cisco CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (Switch) v2.0
• Cisco CCNP Troubleshoot and Maintain Cisco IP Switched Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0
• Cisco CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Routing (Route) v2.0
• VMware vSphere 6.0 Ultimate Bootcamp
• Certified Virtualization Security Expert (Advanced VMware Security)
• VMware vSphere 4.x/5.x to 5.5 Upgrade & New Tech Ultimate Bootcamp
• VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 5.5
• VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 5
• VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 4.1
• VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 4
Our courses include the following training features:
- Expert Lectures
Learn on-demand from top instructors who are industry subject matter experts. These highly certified expert instructors possess a superior understanding of the subject matter in their fields and have the ability to convey this knowledge in an effective, engaging, and professional manner to a wide audience.
- Certificates of Completion
Upon completion of a series of courses you can earn a certificate of completion. Certificates of Completion will display your full name, course completed, as well as the date of completion. Students have the ability to print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
- PowerPoint Visuals
Many of the in-depth theories and processes discussed in our courses can be learned most efficiently through the detailed PowerPoint slides presented. These visuals are accompanied by an instructor voice-over to provide our students with a clear, efficient, and complete presentation of concepts.
The immersive demonstrations in our training are a way for the instructor to present how to perform a task on-screen in front of the student. This feature gives the student the power to see tasks performed by a professional in the intended environment as many times as they would like, without purchasing expensive software.
- Review Quizzes
Once a course is completed, test your knowledge by taking our course review quiz! Students have the ability to retake any review quizzes as many times as they wish to ensure they understand the material or to improve upon their scores.
- Final Exams
Upon full completion of a training series, students can take a Series Final Exam, these exams are designed to test the students knowledge on all material trained within a series of courses. Students have the ability to retake any final exam as many times as they wish to ensure they understand the material or to improve upon their score.
- Mobile Access
With our universal course player, you can learn from your computer, tablet as well as mobile devices. Keep up with your training on the go!
Each course comes with a printable workbook that makes it easy to take notes as you learn. They also include a review quiz answer key, complete with answer explanations.