Social Media has become one of the main sources of marketing for businesses. By completing the Social Media Strategy for Business you will learn how social media can be used in business for marketing purposes. It will?ensure that you use the correct tools and interact with the appropriate audience for your business.
By the completion of this course, you will have created a social media strategy, a social media policy and a content plan.
- Learning object 1: Setting the Scene hat is Social Media, Why use Social Media, What worries you, What excites you? and Taking a strategic approach.
- Learning Object 2: Review Current or traditional marketing methods?,?Brands and values, What does success mean?, Types of marketing materials, Current uses of Social Media in the business and Action points.
- Learning Object 3: Aims and Audience Reasons and aims for using Social Media for marketing, The impact of the type and size of the business on the Social Media channels chosen, Typical audience groups on Social Media, Identifying the Social Media audience of the business and The keywords of the business.
- Learning Object 4: Channels Blog, Email newsletter, Niche channels (Snapchat, Foursquare, Digital Vouchers), LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google , Videos, Podcasts, Images (Pinterest & Instagram), Forums, Social bookmarking, Increased use of mobile and Other content.
- Learning Object 5: Content What is content, Content or relationship marketing, Content ideas, Content curation, Creating a content plan and Re-using content.
- Learning Object 6: Resources What resources does the business need to carry out Social Media, Outsourcing Social Media, Social Media policies, The risks of Social Media, Identifying training needs and How to manage a crisis on Social Media.
- Learning Object 7: Measure How to measure what you are doing on Social Media, What constitutes success on Social Media, What success means for the business and Tools to measure success.
- Learning Object 8: Putting it all together Getting started with Social Media, Creating a Social Media Strategy, Do’s and Dont’s on Social Media and Starting again.
The course includes support through the Concise Forum.